Nowa wersja oprogramowania dla serii urządzeń Vigor 2762
DrayTek udostępnił nową wersję firmware dla serii urządzeń Vigor 2762 o oznaczeniu 3.9.1. Aktualizacja w wersji angielskiej dostępna jest do pobrania w dziale firmware.
- Improved: The IP group can be used as source IP on NAT >> Open Ports.
- Improved: The IP address can be selected as a provider host in customized DDNS profile.
- Improved: Support SIP alias number.
- Improved: Add the TR-069 parameter of WAN1 >> PPPoE >> Fallback account.
- Improved: Add the TR-069 parameter to execute the telnet command.
- Corrected: Unable to accept VPN remote dial-in users when „change default route to this VPN tunnel” was enabled for the LAN to LAN.
- Corrected: Issues related to IGMP.
- Corrected: Unable to upgrade APPE signature.
- Corrected: NAT performance was low when the data filter was disabled in the firewall.
- Corrected: Router crashed on EAP_PEAP/MSCHAPv2 authentication request.
- Corrected: Unable to use port 1194 even OpenVPN service was disabled.
- Corrected: After 21 VPNs are up, the router starts to reboot every 2 mins
- Corrected: Failed to create IKEv2 EAP connection from Windows 10 when using self-signed CA.
- Corrected: WLAN schedule could not be set to disable WiFi Signal.
- Corrected: The router would reboot when OpenVPN client was connecting.
- Corrected: Unable to display specific configuration file for menu options.
- Corrected: When there was more than one NATed VPN tunnel established, policy routes set with different NATed VPN interface did not work.
- Corrected: Vigor router would reboot after disconnecting SSH session abnormally.
- Corrected: Vigor router would constantly reboot after restoring with the specific configuration.